EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 03, 2013 - UPDATED INCREMENT AMOUNT
The City of Clovis has contracted with Paymentus to handle utility bill payments through the city’s website or by telephone (877) 281-4366. When you select the link to make a payment you will be transferred to the Paymentus website. When making a payment the following details will apply:
- If your water has been shut off you will need to pay the amount due on your account plus an additional $50.00 if you wish to have your water turned on the same day (if you make your payment before 5:00 P.M.). If you only pay the amount due on your account, your water will be turned on the next day. If you turn on your own water you will be subject to an additional $175.00 tampering fee even if you have made your payment.
- Payments can only be made in $500.00 (or less) increments excluding the $3.95 processing fee for each payment made through Paymentus. That means the most you can pay at any one time is $500.00 plus a $3.95 processing fee which will equal $503.95. If your utility bill is greater than $500.00, then you will need to make separate payments as follows:
- Example - Utility bill = $530.50
- First payment $500.00 + processing fee $3.95 = $503.95
- Second payment $30.50 + processing fee $3.95 = $34.45
- Total utility payment to the City of Clovis = $530.50 + Paymentus processing fees of $7.90 = Grand total paid = $538.40
If you are making multiple payments, the system will continue to list the amount due as $530.50, even after you have made the first payment. We will receive notification of all payments during regular business hours.
If your balance is less than $25.00, then you can carry over the balance to the next billing period without penalty. For example: if you owe $519.70 and make a maximum payment, your adjusted balance will be $19.70. This balance can be carried over to the next billing period without penalty.